Patek Philippe Nautilus 7118/1A-001
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 324 S C
- Ladies Automatic Nautilus
- Date in an aperture
- Center sweep second hand
- Dial: blue opaline, gold applied hour markers and numerals with luminescent coating
- Steel bracelet with Nautilus fold-over clasp
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 60 m
- Case diameter (10–4 o’clock): 35.2 mm
*Suggested retail price taxes included. Prices may be subject to alteration at any time and do not constitute a contract.
Featuring an octagonal bezel with rounded corners, a case construction inspired by a ship’s porthole, and a relief-embossed dial, the Nautilus has been the incarnation of casual elegance since 1976. The collection is named after the shell of a Nautilus which carries a symbol of beauty and proportional perfection. Today, it comes in a variety of ladies’ and men’s models, among them several complicated watches such as the Nautilus Travel Time Chronograph.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.