Patek Philippe Gondolo 7041R-001
- Mechanical manually wound movement
- Caliber 215 PS
- Seconds subdial
- Dial flange set with 108 diamonds (~0.31 ct.)
- Grained silvery-white dial with brown roman numerals
- Strap: alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny dark chestnut with cream-colored stitching
- Prong buckle
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 30 m
- Rose gold
- Case dimensions: 30 × 33.8 mm
*Suggested retail price taxes included. Prices may be subject to alteration at any time and do not constitute a contract.
The Gondolo collection unites most of the form watches crafted by Patek Philippe. It embraces all non-round watches with rectangular, tonneau- or cushion-shaped cases. With their striking contours, timeless style, and extraordinary movements, these watches present a very contemporary interpretation of the Art Deco movement, one of Patek Philippe’s golden eras.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.