Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5072R-001
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 324 S C
- Aquanaut Luce Haute Joaillerie
- Date in an aperture
- Sweep seconds hand
- Bezel set with 40 baguette diamonds (~2.76 ct)
- Engraved mother-of pearl dial, two-tone beige, gold applied brown-painted numerals and diamond hour markers
- “Tropical” composite strap, pearly beige
- Aquanaut fold-over clasp set with 10 baguette diamonds (~0.34 ct)
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Case: rose gold
- Water resistant to 120 m
- Case diameter (10-4 o’clock): 35.6 mm
*Suggested retail price taxes included. Prices may be subject to alteration at any time and do not constitute a contract.
Taking cues from the Nautilus, the Aquanaut is characterized by a strikingly youthful, modern, and dynamic style paired with extraordinary durability. The Aquanaut models are extremely robust and feature a tropical composite strap which is water resistant, UV resistant and hypoallergenic. This distinctively designed watch also served as a model for the Aquanaut Luce, a ladies version with Top Wesselton diamonds adorning the bezel. For men on the go, Patek Philippe created a version with the exclusive Travel Time mechanism.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.