Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980/1AR-001
- Mechanical self-winding movement with date
- Caliber CH 28-520 C
- 60-minute and 12-hour monocounter at 6 o’clock
- Sweep seconds (chronograph hand)
- Dial: blue gradient, gold applied hour markers with luminescent coating
- Steel/gold bracelet with Nautilus fold-over clasp
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 120 m
- Steel/rose gold
- Case diameter (10-4 o'clock): 40.5 mm
*Suggested retail price taxes included. Prices may be subject to alteration at any time and do not constitute a contract.
Featuring an octagonal bezel with rounded corners, a case construction inspired by a ship’s porthole, and a relief-embossed dial, the Nautilus has been the incarnation of casual elegance since 1976. The collection is named after the shell of a Nautilus which carries a symbol of beauty and proportional perfection. Today, it comes in a variety of ladies’ and men’s models, among them several complicated watches such as the Nautilus Travel Time Chronograph.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.