Patek Philippe Gondolo 5200G-010
- Manually wound mechanical movement
- Gondolo 8 Days, Day & Date Indication
- 8-day power-reserve indicator
- Day in an aperture, date by hand
- Seconds subdial
- Dial: Silvery-white opaline, gold applied hour markers
- Strap: alligator with square scales, hand-stitched, matt black
- Prong buckle
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 30 m
- White gold
- Case dimensions: 32.4 × 46.9 mm
The Gondolo collection unites most of the form watches crafted by Patek Philippe. It embraces all non-round watches with rectangular, tonneau- or cushion-shaped cases. With their striking contours, timeless style, and extraordinary movements, these watches present a very contemporary interpretation of the Art Deco movement, one of Patek Philippe’s golden eras.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.