Patek Philippe Calatrava 7200/200R-001
- Ultra-thin mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 240
- Case set with 142 diamonds (~1.08 ct), “Flamme” setting
- Silvery grained dial, gold applied Breguet numerals
- Alligator strap with square scales, hand-stitched, shiny royal purple, prong buckle set with 26 diamonds (~0.18 ct)
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 30 m
- Rose gold
- Case diameter: 34.6 mm
*Suggested retail price taxes included. Prices may be subject to alteration at any time and do not constitute a contract.
Launched in 1932, the Calatrava was hailed as the most graceful and best-organized manifestations of the round watch; it ranks among the most striking and truly quintessential examples of the Patek Philippe style. The epitome of classic elegance, its timeless perfection noblesse – expressed with many different faces – has appealed to generations of owners. The collection is designed with the Bauhaus school of art principles in mind: “ Less is more,” and “ Form follows function.” These minimalist rules have influenced the evolution of the Calatrava family from 1932 to the present day.
Prestons offers a friendly and personal welcome, making the experience of choosing your timepiece both memorable and enjoyable. If there is a particular timepiece you are interested in viewing or if you have a query, please complete the form below and one of Patek Philippe specialists will be in touch shortly.